dance for the
We dance for FREEDOM.
For JUSTICE. For HEALING.
We dance for the fall of white supremacy + the crumbling of the patriarchy.
We dance for the end of capitalism, racism, ageism, sexism, ableism, heterosexism, classism, monogamy centrism, and all other bullshit labels and rules we no longer subscribe to and actively work to release from ourselves and our culture.
We dance in a consent-forward, non-binary, sex positive, body positive, age positive, ALL THE GOOD SHIT positive space.
We dance for ourselves, we dance for each other, we dance for the world.
Our dance is individual: a release, a surrender, an activator, a come-to-Godess moment of freedom.
Our dance is collective: as we heal, our external world improves. As we hold space for each other in our healing and growth, we call back and step into our greatest power.
We dance to POWER UP so we can take care of ourselves and continue to work to end human suffering.
We dance for love.
all 5 dances $222
NOTE: individual dance tix not available.
Come to what you can- sent your tix to a friend if you can't make it to all 5
30 MIN HEALING
80 MIN DANCE JOURNEY
We start promptly at 7pm pdt/10pm edt
doors open 5 mins before start time.
Cannabis yoga +
[cannabis use optional]
+ sound bath
with spiritual activator
with global mystic
with high priestess of pleasure
GRAND FINALE DANCE
with love witch + modern day muse
Hi, I'm Mags
GALACTIC HEALER, LOVE WITCH, REBEL MOM
I've healed lifetimes of pain and trauma through ecstatic dance and with the healers I'm bringing to this series. I've released sexual shame + trauma, found safety and freedom, and claimed the power back that I'd been giving away my whole life (thanks, patriarchy!).
I help people of all genders heal from oppression and conditioning through private quantum LOVE healing, some of which I'll be sharing with you throughout July.
I bring my BEST (+juiceist, let's be honest) healings and teaching from my private 1-on-1s to YOU through this series, and I can't wait to:
ROCK. YOUR. WORLD.
I love you already,
Every inch I climb out of oppression, I reach my hand back to a more marginalized voice than mine. I am firmly committed to ending white supremacy and do so in the following ways:
- I donate what I can $$$ to those on the front lines and who've been fighting the fight for decades.
- I educate myself and am continually on my own anti-racism journey of learning, doing better, and healing.
- I seek out and find Black womxn + womxn of different abilities for my own healing and I amplify their voices with my white privilege and feature them in my series. (I am committed to adding some color to the "Whitewashed World of Woo".
- I donate free dance spots to the community and run pro-bono VIP advising to BBIPOC in the woo space.
- I have uncomfortable conversations with white family and friends.
- I do Revolution art.
- I understand that my white, non-binary womxn, able-bodied, millennial experience has given me the perspectives I have, and am always open to call outs, call ins, and doing better.
White supremacy is a white people problem, and I hope you'll join me in doing your part to create a world where we ALL have freedom, justice, peace, education, healthcare, shelter, food, clean water, and LOVE.
Lastly, I'm not trying to brag or center myself, I just want you all to be very clear on who I am and what I stand for.
I love you.